As a reminder, you must be working for a Montana public school district to work for Montana Digital Academy. Temporary positions like substitutes do not qualify.
Montana Digital Academy seeks LEAD TEACHERS to assist in directing course curriculum selection and development as well as teaching the first section of the course each semester. MTDA Lead Teachers work with the MTDA Assistant Director/Curriculum Director to evaluate curriculum and mind provide oversight to all sections of the course to guarantee consistent, high quality, standards-based instruction. The position may require contract work during the summer for curriculum development when needed. Positions are open until filled.
- No lead teachers are needed at this time.
Montana Digital Academy seeks qualified Montana-licensed teachers to work as online instructors to teach Montana Digital Academy courses for 2020-2021. All online teacher positions are dependent on enrollment, but, MTDA anticipates needs in the following subject areas:
- Art/Digital Photography (successful candidates will fill extra sections as needed based on enrollment)
- Computer Science (must be endorsed 10S CIS, 12S BUS, 12D CIS, 12S CS; experience with content preferred)
MTDA is also recruiting teachers in all secondary areas in anticipation of potential expansion or programming during the 2020-2021 year due to ongoing changes regarding Covid-19. Successful recruitment by MTDA does not mean that teachers will be needed, but, all interested teachers are encouraged to apply. If you have previously interviewed with MTDA and waited on our bench for an assignment and would like to be considered for next school year, please contact the support desk, email@example.com, to discuss potentially reactivating your account and catching up with required training and certifications.
Credit Recovery Coaches
MTDA seeks Credit Recovery Coaches for future semesters to work with MTDA Connect, our flexible credit recovery program.
- None needed at this time.
To apply for an MTDA instructional position, follow these steps:
- Read the job descriptions below as well as the teacher compensation information.
- Download the application below.
- Send a completed application as well as a current resume/CV and a letter of support from a supervisor to the email below.
All positions are open until filled. All application materials must be emailed only to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions about the teacher application process should be directed to Jason Neiffer, MTDA Assistant Director/Curriculum Director, 406-203-1812 or email@example.com.
- MTDA Lead Teacher Job Description
- MTDA Online Teacher Job Description
- MTDA Academic Area Coach (Credit Recovery) Job Description