As a reminder, you must be working for a Montana public school district to work for Montana Digital Academy. Temporary positions like substitutes do not qualify.
Lead Teachers for Indigenous Language
Montana Digital Academy seeks LEAD TEACHERS for upcoming indigenous language courses to assist in directing course curriculum development as well as teaching the first section of the course each semester. MTDA Lead Teachers work with the MTDA Assistant Director/Curriculum Director and Distance Learning Program Director to evaluate the curriculum and mind provide oversight to all sections of the course to guarantee consistent, high-quality, standards-based instruction. The position may require contract work during the summer for curriculum development when needed. Positions are open until filled.
|Assiniboine K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z ASB|
|Blackfeet K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z BLA|
|Cheyenne K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z CHE|
|Chippewa K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z CHI|
|Dakota K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z DAK|
|Gros Ventre K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z GV|
|Kootenai K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z KOO|
|Salish K-12||Licensure Endorsement Area: 06Z SAL|
MTDA seeks teachers that have licensure and endorsements as listed below for online course development and online teaching work:
Montana Digital Academy seeks qualified Montana-licensed teachers to work as online instructors to teach Montana Digital Academy courses for 2023-2024 All online teacher positions are dependent on enrollment, but, MTDA anticipates needs in the following subject areas:
- Web Design (successful candidates must have one of the following endorsements: 05A ART, 05S ART, 10S CIS, 12S BUS, 12S CIS, 12S CS, 12S) BM
- Public Health (successful candidates must have one of the following endorsements: 4A, B, or C CTE in Health Professions -Therapeutics 5-12; 14S HPT, 14S HPB)
- High School Math Endorsed Teachers
- High School Computer Science Endorsed Teachers
- High School Art Endorsed Teachers
- German Endorsed Teachers
- Spanish Endorsed Teachers
- French Endorsed Teachers
- Personal Finance (successful candidates must have one of the following endorsements: 23S FCS, 12S BUS, 12S BM)
Teaching opportunities are generally for fall and spring programming. MTDA summer positions are typically filled by existing staff.
MTDA seeks FlexCAP Teachers for future semesters to work with MTDA FlexCAP, our flexible credit alternative program.
- None at this time.
To apply for an MTDA instructional position, follow these steps:
- Read the job descriptions below as well as the teacher compensation information.
- Download the application below.
- Send a completed application as well as a current resume/CV and a letter of support from a supervisor to the email below.
All positions are open until filled. All application materials must be emailed only to firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions about the teacher application process should be directed to Mike Agostinelli, MTDA Assistant Director/Curriculum Director, 406-203-1812 or email@example.com.
- MTDA Lead Teacher Job Description
- MTDA Online Teacher Job Description
- MTDA FlexCAP Teacher Job Description