Montana University System Dual Credit Information
Online Dual Enrollment Courses 50% Off Tuition – Sign-up Today!
Spring 2015 Schedules Now Available!
Now is the time to take advantage of the opportunity to enroll in online college courses that may count for both high school and college credits.
Spring 2015 course registration information is available now!. Don’t delay as classes may fill early!
Dual Enrollment courses are now being offered at 50% off regular tuition rates at the Colleges of Montana, and mandatory fees are waived. In some cases, the courses are FREE for high school students.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment:
- Save $ on your college degree, with 50% off or free tuition and fees for high school students!
- Get a head start on earning a college degree!
- Earn credits that show college admission departments that you are prepared for college-level study!
- Gain access to challenging new learning opportunities!
Just a few of the many online college courses available to you include: College Writing I, College Algebra, Intro to Medical Terminology, Discover Biology, Anthropology, Intro to Psychology, Foundations of Business Ethics, Introduction to Philosophy, Introduction to Nursing, and Astronomy.
STEPS to DUAL ENROLLMENT:
1. View the list of courses available for online dual enrollment:
- Spring 2015: click here.
2. Choose a course that interests you.
3. Contact the college offering your course of interest. (Click on link to the college in the far right hand column of the spreadsheet.)
4. Talk to the college contact person listed below to learn more about how to work with your high school to get started!
Great Falls College Montana State University
Flathead Valley Community College
City College at MSU Billings
Miles Community College
Missoula College University of Montana
Jennifer Young Bear
Montana State University Northern
Call or email:
Montana University System