Administrative Office Positions
No positions are required at this time.
As a reminder, you must be working for a Montana public school district to work for Montana Digital Academy. Temporary positions like substitutes do not qualify.
Montana Digital Academy seeks LEAD TEACHERS for school year 2013-2014 to direct course curriculum selection and development as well as teaching the first section of the course each semester. MTDA Lead Teachers work with the MTDA Curriculum Director to evaluate curriculum and mind all sections of the course to guarantee high quality, standards-based instruction. The position may require contract work during Summer 2013 for curriculum adoption/development (not all courses require adoption). The lead teacher also teaches the first section of the course each semester.
- Physics (2014-2015 School Year)
- Computer Science/Coding (2014-2015 School Year)
Montana Digital Academy seeks qualified Montana-licensed teachers to work as online instructors to teach Montana Digital Academy courses for 2013-2014.
All online teacher positions are dependent on enrollment, but, MTDA anticipates needs in the following subject areas:
Credit Recovery Coaches
MTDA seeks Credit Recovery Coaches for 2014-2015 to work with MTDA Connect, our flexible credit recovery program. For Fall we anticipate need for credit recovery specialists in:
- English/Language Arts
- Social Studies
To apply for an MTDA instructional position, follow these steps:
- Read the job descriptions below as well as the teacher compensation information.
- Download the application below.
- Send a completed application as well as a current resume/CV and a letter of support from a supervisor to the email below.
All positions are open until filled; however, we anticipate evaluating applications as soon as we receive them and scheduling phone or online interviews.
All application materials must be emailed only to MTDAteachers@mso.umt.edu.
All questions about the teacher application process should be directed to Jason Neiffer, MTDA Curriculum Director, 406-480-6832 or jason.neiffer (at) montanadigitalacademy.org.
- MTDA Subject Matter Expert Job Description
- MTDA Lead Teacher Job Description
- MTDA Online Teacher Job Description
- MTDA Credit Recovery Job Description