As a reminder, you must be working for a Montana public school district to work for Montana Digital Academy. Temporary positions like substitutes do not qualify.
Montana Digital Academy seeks LEAD TEACHERS for school year 2017-2018 to direct course curriculum selection and development as well as teaching the first section of the course each semester. MTDA Lead Teachers work with the MTDA Assistant Director/Curriculum Director to evaluate curriculum and mind all sections of the course to guarantee high quality, standards-based instruction. The position may require contract work during summer for curriculum adoption/development (not all courses require adoption). The lead teacher also teaches the first section of the course each semester.
- AP Art History (must be endorsed 05A ART, 05S ART; experience with content preferred)
Montana Digital Academy seeks qualified Montana-licensed teachers to work as online instructors to teach Montana Digital Academy courses for 2017-2018. All online teacher positions are dependent on enrollment, but, MTDA anticipates needs in the following subject areas:
- Science (prefer Science Broadfield endorsements; successful candidates will fill extra sections as needed based on enrollment)
- English/Language Arts (successful candidates will fill extra sections as needed based on enrollment)
- Art/Digital Photography (successful candidates will fill extra sections as needed based on enrollment)
Credit Recovery Coaches
MTDA seeks Credit Recovery Coaches for future semesters to work with MTDA Connect, our flexible credit recovery program.
- English/Language Arts
To apply for an MTDA instructional position, follow these steps:
- Read the job descriptions below as well as the teacher compensation information.
- Download the application below.
- Send a completed application as well as a current resume/CV and a letter of support from a supervisor to the email below.
All positions are open until filled; however, we anticipate evaluating applications as soon as we receive them and scheduling phone or online interviews. All application materials must be emailed only to MTDAteachers@mso.umt.edu. All questions about the teacher application process should be directed to Jason Neiffer, MTDA Assistant Director/Curriculum Director, 406-203-1812 or email@example.com.
- MTDA Lead Teacher/Subject Matter Expert Job Description
- MTDA Online Teacher Job Description
- MTDA Academic Area Coach (Credit Recovery) Job Description